Tom Ford Haul & Seminar

8:42 AM


Hello, lovers. Another day another blog post. Can't say I'm not getting better at this, to think I wasn't going to publish this post because I realized my nails weren't done, but here we are.  Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a wonderful seminar for Tom Ford beauty, where they informed us about the launch of their new fall collection. They welcomed us with champagne, wine, a three-course meal, and goody bags, containing three of the best selling Tom Ford items for that year. I was honored to be part of their launching party. Every single item from the collection had a story, and might I add that the color, texture, scent, and packaging, of the products, were superb. I have to say,  Mr. Thomas Carlyle Ford has to be one of my new favorite people in the entire planet, he is a perfectionist I tell you. 

Did you know that he is an Oscar nominated film director? (The single man- 2009/ Nocturnal animals- 2016) Architect, and creative director for Gucci and YSL? Me neither. This is the guy who didn't even know who his favorite designers were, dropped out of college twice, and moved to Paris on a limb to pursue his dreams, iconic.

 Thank you, Mr. Ford, can't wait to meet you in person.















Buy here!

Lipstick : Tom Ford Spanish Pink 

Perfume : Neroli Portofino 

You Might Also Like

0 comments