Sunday brunch day

11:00 AM






I want to start off by thanking all of you guys who subscribed to my blog, you're the real MVP :) .
 I couldn't have hoped for a better Sunday. Last weekend was kind of a blur but I was able to reset it all with brunch at one of Miami's newest spot, The Deck at Island Garden.  The Deck is Miami's latest waterfront bar/restaurant/lounge surrounded by great views of the city. The overall ambience is very laid back, sunny, and of course palm trees everywhere, I really felt like I was somewhere in Ibiza or South of France instead of Miami. That day was exceptionally hot and humid so after brunch we took the party to SOBE, where we enjoyed more drinks and obviously more sun, because where I'm from there is no way of escaping it. So if you guys are looking for a cool place to unwind and relax on a hot summer day or night for that matter definitely check out "The Deck". Fashion wise, I I styled my latest Zara pieces with some Moschino strappy sandals. I usually keep it pretty neutral when it comes to color choices, but the amount of compliments I received on my yellow Zara top definitely got me reconsidering my entire wardrobe. 

Happy reading! 
xoxo
-The Glamquest girl 


For weekend vlogs join my snapchat fam @missglamquest 




















You Might Also Like

0 comments