A night in the town #MiamiSpice

10:39 PM




Despite the rain, I took to the streets of Miami in honor of #Miamispice to celebrate good food with even better company. "What is Miami spice?" you might wonder... Well, in Miami, from August 1st to September 30th, Miami's best restaurants offer 3-course meals created by world renowned chefs at a reduced price. A perfect time to explore Miami's mixed cuisine. My good friend Amanda and I kept it quite casual and went to a very familiar spot in Miami's downtown location called STK.
I kept my outfit casual with a Zara fitted mini dress, threw over my favorite jean jacket from H&M to add some character to this rather basic outfit. I wanted my shoes to be the center of attention, so my Sam Edelman studded heel sandals were a great selection, they can make any outfit look fabulous. 
Xoxo
-The Glamquest girl


Click HERE for Miami spice's list of restaurants  Aug 1- Sept 30th








Jacket: H&M 
Dress : Zara
Bag : Topshop
Shoes: Sam Edelman 


You Might Also Like

0 comments