My first Christmas as a NURSING GRAD!

5:00 PM

Last Christmas signified way more to me than any other years! It signified one of my biggest accomplishments, if not my biggest, considering all the sacrifices I had to make in order to turn this dream into reality.  Last Christmas held a particularly special significance because for the very first time ever I celebrated the holidays with my family as a Graduate Nurse. A lifelong dream of mine, having the opportunity to heal others and being able to use my gifts to help the less fortunate through volunteering and service, especially in countries like Haiti and Kenya. A change of career is never an easy pursuit, coming from the business and beauty world to venturing into Nursing and healthcare was definitely a challenge, so being able to earn yet another degree in a completely different field was nothing else than God's favor. 2017 was my most stressful year, and nursing school kept me on my toes until the very last days before Christmas. While everyone was doing their Christmas shopping, I would be up until 3 am studying for my Exit exam, which was on December 21!! I know, Completely INSANE. Failure meant having to retake it in January and spend a horrible Christmas. Thankfully, I came out victorious and passed my Exits with flying colors. To celebrate both graduation and Christmas, my family and I put together our Christmas dinner filled with laughter, love, gifts, and surprises. Best Christmas ever! 💕

Stay tuned for my nursing school journey.
Subscribe to my youtube channel: Youtube.com/GlambyKenya
Until next time loves. :)

Xoxo
- Glamquest girl









You Might Also Like

0 comments