Summer vibes at Dreamer Miami

10:44 AM





Hey lovies,

Been awhile. As usual, my favorite season of the year is back and not a minute too soon. Miami is heating up, and around this time you will probably catch me at one my favorite little nooks enjoying a refreshing fruit juice or an acai bowl to keep cool this summer. I am just about done with this season's shopping and I want to give you guys a quick peek at my first summer outfit. Who says you can't wear black for summer? This little black number is an ASOS Design tie front romper and I absolutely adore how it flatters my curves. I bought it in a size 10 and it fits like a glove. My only complaint about this gorgeous piece is the lack of pockets. Never come between a girl and her pockets, Asos. The details of my complete look are listed below, with links to the same or similar items. As for the location, grab your girls and head out to Dreamer Miami for some avocado toast and Coconut water. A cute and cozy Instagram friendly juice bar in the heart of South Beach. Check out their Instagram @Dreamer_miami, promise you’ll fall in love.

Until next time babes.

Xoxo  - The Glamquest Girl











Shop the look

You Might Also Like

0 comments