Chanel Beauty Haul

6:57 AM





My job comes with a lot of perks. Upon receiving my "Bienvenue a Chanel" gifts I decided to revamp my whole skin care regimen and get all new Chanel skincare. I really wanted to find out what the hype was about, so I realized being a consumer myself would help me to better related to my clients who swear by Chanel products.



Here's a peek at my new & improved skin regimen...







And here's the break down.


I wanted a product that could even out my complexion and get ride of all dark spots, based on my research, the LE BLANC line does just that and more. I always start by removing my eye makeup with a gentle eye makeup remover. The "Demaquillant Yeux Intense" takes off all my eye makeup with one swipe, waterproof mascara included, it's great because it doesn't leave my eyes super oily so I can start applying eye makeup right away, perfect if you are in between makeup looks, then I'm ready for the cleansing portion of my routine.






Dual-phase formula gently whisks away all eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. Provides effective eye makeup removal with the refreshing feel of water. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Water Cornflower Extract and Water Rose Extract soothe and calm vulnerable eye area.



DÉMAQUILLANT YEUX INTENSE

GENTLE BI-PHASE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER

$34.00






This rich, creamy formula gently cleanses and purifies skin for enhanced luminosity and softness.

LE BLANC

INTENSE BRIGHTENING FOAM CLEANSER

$60.00







The next generation of this unique toning treatment brightens, refines and hydrates skin, preparing it to receive the full benefits of LE BLANC skincare.

LE BLANC

BRIGHTENING MOISTURIZING LOTION

$67.50





Created to help skin achieve its most even, luminous complexion, this high-precision Spot Corrector pinpoints and reduces the appearance of dark spot pigmentation on the surface of the skin. An exclusive Chanel formula, highly concentrated in TXC™ and Pearl Protein Extract, provides skin with 12 continuous hours of corrective and preventative brightening action. 



LE BLANC

Targeted Brightening Spot Corrector TXC™

$98.00






The next generation of this radiance-boosting moisturizer provides immediate comfort, while visibly diminishing dark spots, soothing and deeply hydrating skin.

LE BLANC

BRIGHTENING MOISTURIZING CREAM TXC

$130.00






The cooling Eye Gel, empowered by the moisturizing Camellia Alba PFA*, and the antioxidant Blue Ginger PFA*, is enhanced with a precise Eye Complex to combat signs of fatigue, dark circles and puffiness. The eye contour is revitalized and smoothed for arefreshed, radiant and more youthful appearance.
*PFA: Polyfractioned Active. An ultra-pure, ultra-powerful ingredient created through an exclusive purification technique developed by Chanel.



HYDRA BEAUTY GEL YEUX

HYDRATION PROTECTION RADIANCE EYE GEL

$60.00




You Might Also Like

0 comments