Kim K 's top beauty products that we all can afford.

7:08 AM


Not to seem a bit obsessed, but let's face it, the girl has gorgeous skin, and I'm sure a lot more goes into it than just your favorite Lush facial mask. From 22 carat gold masks to the underrated "Vampire facials" I myself wouldn't hesitate taking a trip down the underworld if such flawless result ought to be expected. This mogul knows how to keep up with time and is always on the quest to Glam and the latest beauty fixes; a true "Glamquest girl" if you ask me. So below is a list of some of her favorite low end beauty products that she reaches for on a daily basis. You welcome.





This is a personal favorite, you can never go wrong with some good Neutrogena wipes. Take it from me, a makeup stylist with full coverage, waterproof, air proof, life proof make-up on almost every day, Neutrogena takes it ALL off. Kim Kardashian prefers the  lavender scented soothing wipes over the original one and it's the first thing she reaches for after a long day of shooting, filming and being fabulous: "I always keep them in my bag and take off my makeup so I can kiss my daughter".

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming
 $7, ulta.com



Kim Kardashian is well known for her long gorgeous lashes, she went on a strike a few years back and stop wearing false lashes and said her all favorite mascara  to wear on events and the red carpet is the L'oreal Paris voluminous mascara. 

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara
$5, target.com.






"I don't stick to one line," said Kardashian of her skin care routine, which include this anti-aging
serum for day. "People send me all kinds of stuff and I never let it go to waste. If I don't want to put it on my face, I use it on my body."

Lancôme Visionnaire, $79, lancome-usa.com.

Tunnel, Alexandra. "Kim Kardashian's favorite High and low beauty products." Harper Bazaar RSS 14 August 2015 Web.





"I like foaming cleansers - I keep Neutrogena in my shower." said the star.

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
 $6,ulta.com.







This old-school drugstore brand is her absolute favorite for soft, shiny hair.
Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
 $6 each, drugstore.com.








To avoid stretch marks during pregnancy, Kardashian uses this blend of coconut, argan, rosehip and olive oils in the evening and Mustela cream in the morning. "Put it on your chest and your butt. I put it everywhere, not just my stomach."
Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil, $38, net-a-porter.com.







After meeting Dedivanovic for the first time on-set in 2007, Kardashian insisted he take her shopping after to buy the makeup he used. The two headed to Henri Bendel and stocked up on Kevyn Aucoin products, including this concealer, which became her favorite for hiding undereye circles.
Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer, $48, sephora.com.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really loving your blog! Your make up skill are so on point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really appreciate it. Stay tuned for more post☺️

      Delete